Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Last Book Update for 2016

I can't believe how fast 2016 has flown! So much so that I haven't done an update in quite a while! But I have a LOT of things on the horizon, including books with publishers I'm waiting to hear back on - hopefully I'll have good news about that soon!

But very soon I hope to share a cover of Exclusive, book 3 in the VIP Desire Agency series! Tule always do the yummiest covers, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it very soon.

I've also been working on a new indie series, Dragons of Riddich. I'll be releasing a  prequel in early January called Kadin, which will be followed soon after by book 1, Asher. Book 2, Baron, won't be too far behind I hope lol!!

Another sheikh boxed set will be released early in 2017 with writing buddies, Christina Phillips and Cathleen Ross. I've gotten a good chunk of my story done for this, and I'm really loving it!

Lots of other projects underway, which I'm trying not to lapse into so I can get my dragon stories finished! The joys of having a short attention span.

Happy Reading everyone, hope to see you here again in 2017 :))


No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...