Tuesday, February 7, 2017

HOOKED, an MC dirty-hot and fabulous read :)

My good mate Christina Phillips has a fabulous new release out today, HOOKED. If you love dirty, sweaty, bad boys on the wrong side of the tracks, and the rich little good girls tempted to walk over the dark side, then this is a must read :) ps - what a fab cover!



He’s the bad boy biker she can’t resist.
Zach…
I like my sex dirty and disposable. I’m not into commitment or chicks who want more than one night. My brothers and club come first, second and last.
Until she walks into my life. Classy, rich and so out of my league it’s crazy. A week together should get her out of my system, but this good girl is so bad when we’re all alone and I can’t get enough of her.
I don’t do forever, but she’s hooked me so bad I don’t ever want to let her go. Except there’s no way a princess can live in my world and I sure as hell won’t live in hers…
Amazon  |  iBooks  |  B&N  |  Kobo

No comments:

New Release coming soon! Winning Offer

  The third book of the Bachelor brothers of Sydney will be released at the end of this month! I hope you guys enjoy this novella, it's ...