Monday, March 13, 2017

Author Chat & Prizes





I'm really excited to be part of a three author chat held by Night Owl Reviews. I'll be there for a fifteen minute chat with readers where we can talk our heads off and I can answer any questions you guys might have.

Who else will be there? Good question!
Khaled Talib: Thriller author and journalist
K.H. Mezek: World traveler teen author


The RSVP gives you an entry into the evening’s prizes (must be an active chatter at the event) and a reminder email before the event starts! :)

Time: 5pm Lost Angeles Time - March 13th.

March 14  10.00am in Australia EST

Can't wait to talk and hope to see you all there! :)
ps - I'll be sending a newsletter out again soon chock-full of news!

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...